Ken Balsley for Lacey City Council
From Advocacy to Action
Continental Breakfast Fundraiser
May 23rd, 2017 at 7:00 AM
Forrey’s Forza Event Center
130 Marvin Rd SE, Lacey, WA 98503
Multiple Guest Registration
For Table Captains
Thank you for agreeing to be a Table Captain at our 2017 continental breakfast fundraiser that is being held on May 23, 2017.
Ken wants to take the love of this city to the next level by setting forth policy that will continue to make Lacey a place where people want to live, do business and realize their dreams.
As a Table Captain you have agreed to fill a table of 7, which includes yourself.
- Use the flier for essential information about the event.
- Contact your potential guests as soon as possible while their calendar may be open.
- When your guest has agreed to attend, give them the registration form, which includes information about the event.
- Reservations may be made via email and through this website. Correctly spelled names and email addresses should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please have your guests include your name as the Table Captain.
- If postal mail is preferred, ask your guest to mail the registration form to:
KB for LCC
c/o Dawn Gibbs
3521 17th Way SE
Olympia, WA 98501
- You may also choose to register all of your guest’s names, yourself. If this is your choice, please make sure all names and email addresses are legible and spelled correctly, in the email or on the registration forms. Name spellings will be used for name-tags at the event.
- The registration deadline is May 9th.
- Please call your guests again the day before the event! Remind them that we need to be seated by 7:00 AM.
- Arrive early—at least 6:45 AM to welcome your guests.
We greatly appreciate your help with this special event.
Jan Teague, Campaign Manager